Welcome to the home of the Longest Day Ride.
The Longest Day Ride is when cyclists all over New Zealand ride from sunrise to sunset on the longest day of the year. The longest day of 2014 is Sunday the 21st of December.
A bit lost for ideas? (really?) Check the fun from 2013 ...
- View 2013 shared rides
- View the 2013 #longestdayride photo stream
- View the 2013 Longest Day Ride map
People do the Longest Day Ride for a number of reasons:
- As a personal challenge.
- As an enjoyable adventure.
- Earn their Christmas dinner.
- To raise money for Arthritis New Zealand.
Sign up to the Longest Day Ride Newsletter to get involved.